Pennsylvania  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/10/12, 11:08 am

I was put on probation 4 1/2 years ago for a total term of 5 years. I recently have new charges in the state of Maryland. If I am found guilty, will I have to serve the either 15 year sentence in PA as well as a sentence in Maryland?

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/06/12, 4:29 am by Michael Kotik

Your sentence is going to depend on what the probation officer in PA wants to do with your new case. I would suggest talking to a lawyer who can reach out to the probation officer and work out some kind of arrangements with respect to your violation. Furthermore, more I would get a MD lawyer to help you fight the case in MD.

Thank you,

Michael Kotik, Attorney At Law

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Lawyer Michael Kotik | Criminal Lawyer 1500 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Suite 220 Philadelphia, PA 19102

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search