Legal Question in DUI Law in Pennsylvania

I was issued an affidavit of probable cause but it was never signed by the affiant. Is this legal?

Asked on 7/09/13, 3:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You could possibly file a motion to quash BUT the original might have been signed and you might have signed; you might have been served with a copy. I need much more information. Don't play around! Get a lawyer.

215-370-2608 is my cell. Call if you would like to discuss.

Good luck to you.

Read more
Answered on 7/09/13, 7:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now