Legal Question in DUI Law in Pennsylvania

Is the aid officer claim that I refused sobriety test sufficient without any other proof that I refused

Asked on 4/25/13, 7:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You have a right to contest it. A lawyer is needed. I handle these all the time. Call me to discuss at no charge.

I have been in practice for 40 years.

Kind regards,

SAUL H. SEGAN ESQ 215-370-2608 (Cell)

Read more
Answered on 4/27/13, 12:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now