Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

child custody

I have two children ages 14 and 11 they live with their mother, the question is, my 14 year old does not wish to see me and I feel if she dosnt she should not have to, but the 11 year old still needs to visit with me, their mother told me both or none, or I will call the cops. do I have any right as the childrens dad to see, the 11 year old? my custody papers do say I get them both every other weekend.

Asked on 5/26/07, 3:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glenn Brown Real World Law, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: child custody

You may need to petition for modification so that the order for regular visitation only pertains to the younger child, counseling? Who is calling the cops?

Read more
Answered on 5/26/07, 8:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now