Pennsylvania  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/26/07, 9:32 pm

Child Visitation (not married)

my question is Do i have to give visitation to the father if he is being totally impossible about all things concerning the best intrest of my children for example refuses to give me the new insurance cards so i can take them to a doctor amoung other hideous things could i tell him he is not viviting them until a court can decide?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search