Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

My ex-husband and I divorced in April 2010. He moved out of our marital home and left me with the kids and house. (He is paying the mortgage etc.) Basically so I could provide a stable home for our 2 young children. . He left 4 pieces of furniture that were too big for him to take along. He wanted to get a house before taking them. It has been 3 years and he now is buying a house. Does he have any legal rights to take these now? I thought he had to have all property out of my physical possession within 90 days of the divorce??? I never stopped him from taking them. He had no where to put them if he took them with him. Do I have any rights, if they are still his, to charge him storage fees for these items, even if I continued to use them?

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

Ok, what do you want to happen? Begfore you get anywhere you have to know where you're going.

{John}

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania