Pennsylvania  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/28/13, 8:06 pm

Can my ex-husband keep me from moving out of state with our child?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search