Pennsylvania  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/05/05, 9:36 pm

Can I get a protection from abuse order if there is already an order ?

Can I get a PFA order if I let my husband back in one year after I received a order ? He went through some therapary and I thought he was ok. He's drinking more than ever he becomes verbally and sometimes physically abusive with everyone in the house. I need this to be final can I get him removed?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search