Pennsylvania  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/12/08, 6:08 pm

H1b pending to F-1

I was on F-1 OPT when my employer filed for my h1b in april 08. In august I quit the company and went back to college. My H1b is still pending. how do I resolve this situation.

Thank You

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search