Pennsylvania  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/26/08, 4:05 am

working in the US


my question is: if i come to the US as a tourist and while i'm there i find a job, how can i stay in the US legally? how can i get a green card? and is it possible for a company to hire someone before this someone gets a green card?

thank in advance for your help

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search