Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in Pennsylvania

My son was arested for a fist fight with peer. Even though it was proven that the other child started the fight. My 13 year old spent two weeks in a boys home. Went to court and was charged with a M3 misdeminer. the other child got nothing. Now a mouth later I moved my son to a new school (he is doing great). The boy sends people to my house to look for my son. I tell them he is not home. Now this family is saying my son is threating him. There is a warrent for his arest for this new threat. My son is not allowed from in front of the house without having someone with him. I'm worryed, upset, and sceard. Can they keep having him arrested. What can I do to make this stop. I can not aford food half of the time much less money for a lawer or to move I need help.

Asked on 10/25/10, 5:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Call Me! I will try to be gentle with fees.

We have to put this nonsense to rest.


Read more
Answered on 11/03/10, 10:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now