Pennsylvania  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/10/11, 9:59 am

My wife broke both of her ankles in a fall into a hole/depression at a private Sports Association (SA)field. Conditions - it had been raining the day before, so the ground was not completely dry, but the grass was not wet. She is wheel chair bound for 6 weeks with continued rehab and then once both cast are off,she will need additional rehab. Longer term, the doctors believe she will recover with no permanent issues. Our medical insurance is covering mosts of the medical costs, but they will ask for information on the accident. We will provide them with the name of the SA. I notified the SA of the incident, who in turned notified their insurance company. The adjuster from the ins. co. wants to interview my wife. Should we proceed with the interview or seek our own legal representation.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search