Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Pennsylvania

how to get a right of way to land locked property. land was lad locked after a eminentdomain proceeding

Asked on 3/12/13, 7:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Kenny Law Offices of Thomas D. Kenny, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Interesting question. You have the right to an easement. You may have to bring a declaratory action against the county or municipality. You should meet with real estate attorney.

Read more
Answered on 3/12/13, 7:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now