Pennsylvania  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/03/13, 10:49 am

I owned 50% of property with father, he died prior to his death he gave his share to brother which brother has mobile home on property. it was a quickclaim deed. brother and I are on deed each a share 50%. how can I get my share land .to small to divide. brother living in mobile home. can I charge him lot rent etc.what can I do to get my share. does he have to move mobile home. I need my money from my share.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search