Pennsylvania  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/03/11, 8:03 am

I am co owner of a property in Hernando County, Fl. I have been residing in PA since January 2010. The property is in foreclosure but I want to try to do a quitclaim deed to hand over the property to my ex who is also on the deed and the mortgage so she will possibly do a loan modification and resume living there. How do I go about taking care of this while out of state and do you know what the fees would be. I am on disability and don't have much money to spend.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search