Pennsylvania  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/07/13, 2:16 am

In Pennsylvania, how does a landlord attach to a tenant's wages to satisfy a judgement awarded for delinquent rent and damages to an apartment in Civil court?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search