Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Pennsylvania

real estate law

i signed a contract with builders on a condo. The property was supposed to be built by Dec. 2006. The groung isn't even broken. Can I get out and receive my down payment back?

Thank You

Asked on 1/10/07, 10:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gerald Hershenson Law Office of Gerald M. Hershenson
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: real estate law

In order to properly answer your question, the agreement of sale must be reviewed. I suggest you have an attorney review that document and advise you. I believe you have a chance to terminate the agreement given the facts presented, but it depends upon the agreement with the Seller.

Read more
Answered on 1/10/07, 10:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now