Legal Question in Traffic Law in Pennsylvania

My son received a letter for dept of transportation today stating he had ticket for an accident on 9/23/2011. the letter further stated he was convicted on 10/28/13 for this traffic ticket (1 1/2 years after the fact) and that they were adding 2 points to his license. Can we fight this he went the required 12 mo no further tickets and these should have been removed in 2012

Asked on 11/04/13, 2:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Kotik Lawyer Michael Kotik | Criminal Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You might be able to appeal this ticket.

Attorney Michael Kotik, Esq. | [email protected] | | 267-265-4553

Read more
Answered on 11/10/13, 6:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now