Pennsylvania  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/26/13, 4:41 am

I need to know if there is no will and no power of attorney, who is able to sell possessions of someone who has passed away?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search