Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Pennsylvania

I need to know if there is no will and no power of attorney, who is able to sell possessions of someone who has passed away?

Power of attorney ends at death, so even if one existed, it is of no help. If there is no will, then the property of the deceased is distributed as per the state intestacy laws. Any next of kin or interested property has to first be appointed as the administrator of the estate. The administrator can take charge in paying the deceased person's bills, if any, and distribute any property to the heirs or otherwise dispose of it. If you are interested, I strongly suggest that you seek out a probate attorney who practices in the county/state in which the decedent lived at the time of his/her death. At least pay for a consult with the attorney to see what the duties are, if probate is necessary, etc.

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Pennsylvania