Legal Question in Workers Comp in Pennsylvania

my employer makes me clock out between job sites every day. Sometimes I work up to 10 hours a day and only get paid for the time I spend at each job site. Is this legal??

Terence Sean McGraw Warren & McGraw, LLC

No. This practice is not legal. You should contact an employment lawyer who specializes in wage and hour claims. Alternatively, you can contact the Wage and Hour Division of the Department of Labor and Industry in Pennsylvania. If you need a referral to a wage and hour lawyer, please feel free to contact me.

Domenic Bellisario Law Office of Domenic A. Bellisario

While commuting is not usually considered time worked for purposes of overtime pay, travel between jobs is considered time worked and must be compensated for. I would need to know more facts to give a better answer. You should contact the US Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division or else consult with an attorney familiar with employment law. I am located in Pittsburgh and may be too far away to assist you, but feel free to contact me if you like. (412) 471-6463

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms