Pennsylvania  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/14/13, 2:37 pm

I sustained a back injury at work. I'm receiving workman's comp. It appears to be permanent. I've worked as a PA corrections officer for over 9 years. What kind of comp. settlement is the average?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search