Legal Question in Family Law in Philippines

im separated for almost 8 yrs. can i now use my surname when i was still single

Asked on 10/09/09, 3:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

No because even if a hundred years will come to pass you remain married. A marriage contract has no expiration. Good luck to you.

Read more
Answered on 10/09/09, 10:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now