Legal Question in Business Law in South Carolina

I entered into an agreement with a consignment dealer to remove all the contents of an apartment. He appears to have taken what he wants with no intention of clearing the rest. I need to vacate the premise, and may need to hire someone else to clear the apartment. Is there any chance of recovering that cost from the dealer who did not perform s greed .

Asked on 6/23/13, 6:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Jackson Law Office of John A. Jackson, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Do you have a written agreement? What does it say?

Read more
Answered on 6/24/13, 4:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in South Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Business Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now