Legal Question in Consumer Law in South Carolina

I became ill from foreign matter i found in a bag of rice after i ate it. Should i seek legal counsel?

Asked on 7/17/12, 12:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Jackson Law Office of John A. Jackson, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It depends. Did you see a doctor? Do you have proof that it was the rice or the foreign matter that made you sick? If you did not see a doctor and/or you have no proof then an attorney cannot help you.

Read more
Answered on 7/17/12, 12:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in South Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Consumer Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now