South Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/09/13, 1:01 pm

My daughter was impregnated by accident by someone she wants nothing to do with. He is a troubled boy who smokes pot and drinks. We have started a paper trail of facebook posts and tweets. What by way of the law do I (We) need to do to keep him out of our grandchilds life?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search