South Carolina  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/18/13, 8:34 pm

My mom took out almost $15,000 in student loans on me throughout my college years. I took out a teacher loan which would bring the total down to $12,500. I received an overage check the last two semesters and I had to sign for them at my school. However, my mom made me sign them so she could deposit them. I never saw any of that money. These are the only two checks that I know of. I have no idea if there were others. Could I sue her for the amount that the checks were worth?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search