Legal Question in Employment Law in South Carolina

Being fired using dishonest (lying) methods

I got fired after three years plus as a result of outright lies of another person and a personal attack on my ability to perform my lob. My supervisors were verbally abusive and I was yelled at, sworn at and one time using obscene language. They were constantly creating ahostile work environment for me to workin and it was stresing me out. I was given 16 days to vacate the house provided to me as part of my employment agreement but after moving found that a separate agreement stated I had 30 days from date of termination. They withheld my last check from just long enough whicj prevented me moving into a trailer. As a result of that I had to put my things in storage and move into a motel so I had a roof over my head. My separate terms of employment also stated that I was to be allowed to appeal my termination through the "Open door Policy". They refused to alow my that as well. They cost me the loss of a great deal of money but that's a long story. I want to sue for the damages they cost me including the financial stress they put me under. Thank You

William O'Neil O'Neil Law Firm

Re: Being fired using dishonest (lying) methods

You better hire a lawyer immeadiately, as it sounds like your statute of limitations is about to run out. You must file a lawsuit immeadiately to preserve your right to ever recover damages. Meet with a lawyer today! Your time is running out to ever file a claim. I am too busy myself at the present time to assist you because of the loss of one of my paralegals last week.

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in South Carolina

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms