South Carolina  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/16/09, 1:11 pm

evicting a family member

Me and my sister live in my grandmothers home. We have lived there for over 17yrs. We don't have a landlord and only pay utility bills. A month ago she moved her boyfriend in and I want him out of my home. He is trying to control me and he doesn't contribute to any bills. How do I get him out permanetly?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search