South Carolina  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/14/06, 9:12 pm

hit by a suspended driver


i was in a accident with a 75 year old man he ran a stop light and totaled my 1997 pick up he was driving with a suspended licence and expired tag waht legal option do i have i lost 3 days of work and my shoulder is sore i went to the emergency room and they said i had a contusion on my head can i get him for pain and suffering, loss wages, and anything else you advise

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search