South Carolina  |  Personal Injury

I was involved in an automobile accident on May 20 of 2010 in which the other party was at fault striking me on the left side of my vehicle. The police accident report states that I did not contribute to the accident in any way. The other party was the sole contributor. I received injuries to my left ankle, elbow, neck,and back. My medical bills are over $25,000.

Is it to late to file a claim for my Injuries? Is there any attorney that you know of that might be willing to take my case since so much time has passed?

Thank you!

Answered on: 3/16/13, 6:42 am by John Jackson

No it is not too late but you need to hurry. I suggest that you ask you medical care providers for copies of your bills and medical records. There should be plenty of attorneys in the Myrtle Beach area that would help you out but if you cannot find one send me an email at jaj@lawofficeofjaj.com.

Law Office of John A. Jackson, P.C. P.O. Box 795 Folly Beach, SC 29401

Answered on: 3/16/13, 12:51 pm by Robert Johnston

South Carolina has a Three (3) year Statute of Limitations. The only exception is if the lawsuit is against a government agency, in which it is two years.

I'm happy answering any other questions. The Statute of Limitations can be stopped by an attorney filing the appropriate documents at the court, which can be done very quickly. My office is in your location; Surfside Beach.

You are welcome to call.

Robert J. Johnston, Attorney

Myrtle Beach, SC

LawyerSC@aol.com

843-946-0099

Law Offices of Robert J. Johnston 843-946-0099 Myrtle Beach, SC 29578

Answered on: 3/17/13, 9:32 am by Robert Johnston

I sent you an answer yesterday. After thinking about it, you can call me today (Sunday). You really should. You stand to lose a lot if immediate action isn't taken. Call me at 843-946-0099. Robert J. Johnston