South Dakota  |  Appeals and Writs

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/17/10, 12:29 pm

My son was convicted as a sex offender for having viewed files of "children" under 18 years of age on his computer.This was during a Federal FBI sting of Peer network transportation of Ponography. He has served his sentence and completed his probation. The photos viewed were of 16-18 year olds. He was 19 at the time. Since this time he has found it almost impossible to get a job and to keep it. He is often "let go" for unknown reasons. He has struggled since his release from prison. Is there any appeal process that would be available for him?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search