Tennessee  |  Family Law

Change custody and child support case Jurisdiction

I was given complete physical and legal custody of my minor children by the Superior Court in California in August 8, 2005, from a guardianship that the birth mother signed over to stangers. The court had court Investigators interview myself and mother. And found the children should not return to her, since she would be to risky and her spouse who is mentally ill shouldn't be around the children. After a year the mother now wants think of them, and requested a hearing in California 9/14/06. We came from Tennessee when the court gave the children back to me in August 2005.

The court gave me the right discretion to her visits, due to the mothers mental state of mind. She acts the court for her to have the children leave residence state and visit her and to gain joint custody. I waant to stop her in her tracks at this hearing for the safety of our children. What forms do I need to change the jurisdiction of the case so I may modify the order in Tennessee. What can I do about the hearing in California on 9/14/06 , since I and the minor children have lived here for a year now. Will I need to supply the court with documents of the court Investirgators to share with the judge, the mother needs a mental evaluation.