Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in Tennessee

wrongful death or malpractice suit

I am writing this for my neice she lives in kingsport tn. She is his sister, he was only 33 yrs old i live in rockford il.

Asked on 2/01/09, 4:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Poland Law Offices of William H. Poland
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: wrongful death or malpractice suit

Please give me the facts of the claims you believe you have for wrongful death and malpractice and I will get right back with you.

Read more
Answered on 2/01/09, 4:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in Tennessee

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88563 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now