Legal Question in Insurance Law in Texas

I live in Texas and my question I was in a car accident a girl backed up into me while she was reversing out of a parking lot.She was ticketed for no drivers license and she was not on the mothers insurance there insurance claims that there in liquidation and can't pursue no claims what can I do if I only had libility

Asked on 4/10/13, 9:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

expensive..but call the State Insurance Board..there is a guaranty fund for $300,000 or less damages which liquidation firms can't pay..good luck

Read more
Answered on 4/10/13, 1:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Insurance Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now