Legal Question in Disability Law in Texas

My brother is on probation in Texas he was living in the Houston area with his family he and his wife split up so he moved back to Amarillo were his case is from he wants to go back due to the fact he and his wife got back together well he asked for a transfer back and his PO said to take a polygraph test first well he took the test he always claimed his innocence so the poly was over his case he passed. The test can they lagally keep him from his family?

Asked on 1/07/13, 12:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

No one is ever entitled to transfer their probation.

Read more
Answered on 1/08/13, 2:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now