Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Texas

Will I lose my home?

I have been thinking about filing Bankruptcy and I have a question. I have two homes one I live in and the other I dont but I got the other house with someone else and his name is on the house deed. Will I lose the other house that my name is with someone else. He live there and I dont anymore.

Andrew Nichols Law Office of Andrew B. Nichols

Re: Will I lose my home?

It depends. How much are the homes worth and are you still paying a mortgage payment on these homes? Why is it that your name is not on the deed on the 2nd home? Did you sell the house to your friend? If the houses are not worth that much and you owe mortgages on them then it is possible you could keep them both. I just need a lot more information to address your question. Please feel free to call me to discuss your issues in more detail. ph. (972) 231-5500 or (800) 303-0720

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Texas

Bankruptcy Law Legal Forms