Texas  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/17/10, 4:21 pm

My 4th Amendment rights have been violated and i want to file a law suit against police. What is the proper court to file such a suit in

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search