Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Texas

I borrowed money from a payday loan company, I currently owe about 500.00, I am unable to make the payment that they are requesting. I am a single mom and cannot make that amount of payment right now. I do want to repay the loan but they don't want to work with me on the payment amount. What is there legal right if I don't repay the loan.

Asked on 8/13/13, 8:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Payday loan is like any send them a "cease and desist" letter..not to contact you or anyone except you in writing..and they can sue u and u can file answer..but if they get apparently have nothing they can take..good luck..but sad effect of our needs..

Read more
Answered on 8/15/13, 8:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now