Texas  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/23/13, 2:01 pm

I had a vehicle repossessed in 09, received a 1099C in 2010 and filed it with my yearly taxes. Received a notice that I am being sued for the amount on the 1099C plus interest. What are my options

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search