Texas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/03/13, 9:07 am

I bought my grandson a car 3 weeks ago it is in MY name. He has been gone for two and a half weeks under the influence of drugs and alcohol. I told him to bring the car back and he did not. He has sold his phone and no one knows where he is. He has been in contact with no one. what can I do about the car? If he gets into a wreck and injures someone I have been told I can be sued since it is in my name.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search