Texas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/02/13, 8:10 pm

My daughters boyfriend was working lawn maitanence with 3 other people one of them forgt his gloves and borrowed a pair from her boyfriend and that guy stole a tv and left his gloves behind and now my daughters boyfriend has been arrested for the crime he issventeen. The police told him if he confesses that he will get probation and can go home because it will look good to the judge and being scared and not knowing any better he did. Now hes been charged with burglary of habitation. What can i do f to help him.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search