Texas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/09/12, 8:08 am

I have a family violance charge but it was deffered can this still get in the way of me being approved for an apartment

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search