Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas


I have had a run in with a young lady that I have had to put a restraining order on. I also believe she is currently intercepting my calls and text msgs some kind of way. there is alot of things going on with my phone and I also know she has done something like this to someone else in the past. She is believed to be using some kind of spy software that does not need to be downloaded to the target phone. I have looked at the state and federal laws on electronic interception and I know this is illegal, but how can I prove that she is doing this. Is there a way to track things lke this?

Asked on 5/13/10, 7:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ken Gober (Austin TX) Lee, Gober & Reyna
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Some low cost options:

1. Get a different cell phone with a difference cell phone company.


2. Call your current cell phone company and explain the problem.

Good Luck!

I am an Austin Injury Lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 5/19/10, 4:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now