Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

question: "My fiance is beening charged with family violence and he has been going to court since April he has a lawyer and they keep rescheduleing I would like to know what can we do so we can finally get a verdict .this is his first offense."

Asked on 7/11/13, 6:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Let the lawyer control the case. You do not know why there are resets but remember that no one was ever convicted or went to jail or prison on a reset. Let the lawyer do the work.

Read more
Answered on 7/12/13, 12:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now