Texas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/12/13, 12:57 pm

I am being sexaully harassed by a guy in Cairo,Egypt but i live in the USA can i Sue him and bring him to court for trial. Because my Fiance has told him many times to stop and so have i and he still keeps going and he has sent nude pics of his privates to me. It's getting to the point where he is bout to get a ticket to pay him a visit. And i dont want him to go to jail or anything. Can tell me with what i can do? Because i want to press charges.

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/17/13, 11:50 am by Cynthia Henley

You can change your phone number and your email account. You can go on all of your accounts and block him from contacting you - it is NOT hard. This can be done on Facebook, email, and telephone. If you do not do these things, then it sounds like you are not really trying to stop the contact.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Cynthia Henley, Lawyer 7626 E. Jordan Cove Houston, TX 77055-5053

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search