Texas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/19/10, 10:13 pm

Type your question here... Recently my girl friend and i where told that we had a warrent for delivery of a controled substance x4 or a controled buy thay said thay where posative about this . what should i do i belive iam being faulsly accused. by a bad cop that just so happens to be my wifes cousin that told me he would do what he had to if he thought some one was saleing drugs i was not saleing i belive eather he is setting me up or if thay di d send some one to buy something then that person had some of what i was saposed to have .this cop has allrady planted some shit on me befor. what can we do?we have no money and this county does what it wants legal or not and a court app attorny works for the cort just ask any ony i brazos co. texas

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search