Legal Question in DUI Law in Texas

I have a DUI case and this is the third time I had it reseted. I had a lawyer but I'm kind of in a rough spot and couldn't pay him and I haven't talked to him since my last court date. What can I do from this point with no DUI lawyer and what can I expect when I show up to my next court date without a representative?

Asked on 7/24/13, 11:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Your lawyer cannot just not show - he must be allowed to withdraw by the court. You MUST find a way to hire and pay a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 7/25/13, 4:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now