Legal Question in DUI Law in Texas

I'm in probation for 18 months is there any way to get a early release ?

Asked on 9/26/13, 5:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Not for DWI. There is no early termination of a DWI probation in Texas. Some judges might consider putting you on a "non-report" status meaning you do not have to go in every month, but you cannot terminate early.

Read more
9/26/13, 5:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88222 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
David SlaterDavid P. Slater, Esq.Boca Raton, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now