Legal Question in DUI Law in Texas

If somebody had a wreck in Arlington TX. And was not seen driving can you still be charged? Third offence?

Asked on 4/17/12, 7:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If they have evidence that you had an accident - failed to stop and give information or failed to stop and give aid - then you can be charged. If they have no evidence, they cannot charge you.

Read more
Answered on 4/18/12, 12:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now