Texas  |  Family Law

cps took my son for a dirty house and holes i had in one section of the house that i was repairing, and his tub was out of his restroom, i have 2 restrooms in my house, he is 15, 16 in dec, they cps investigator came for my investigate for my room mates baby and saw my son home, she wanted me to sign a paper i refused and then she went to her car and talked to her supervisor and then came back and said she was to take my son also. can they do that? there was no danger to my son. is there anything i can do to get him back sooner then cps is telling me in Feb of next year?

Answered on: 10/31/13, 8:46 am by Fran Brochstein

You will need to hire a private attorney to help you.

It appears that you are in Harris County.

3 excellent attorneys that I know of are Rogers Bodreaux, Bobbie Young and Leo Farias. You can look them up using "google", the State of Texas Bar website or www.avvo.com. Their prices might vary quite a bit. There are not a lot of attorneys that are willing to take on CPS.

Attorney, Arbitrator & Mediator 8978 Kirby Drive Houston, TX 77054