Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/30/13, 8:05 pm

cps took my son for a dirty house and holes i had in one section of the house that i was repairing, and his tub was out of his restroom, i have 2 restrooms in my house, he is 15, 16 in dec, they cps investigator came for my investigate for my room mates baby and saw my son home, she wanted me to sign a paper i refused and then she went to her car and talked to her supervisor and then came back and said she was to take my son also. can they do that? there was no danger to my son. is there anything i can do to get him back sooner then cps is telling me in Feb of next year?

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/31/13, 8:46 am by Fran Brochstein

You will need to hire a private attorney to help you.

It appears that you are in Harris County.

3 excellent attorneys that I know of are Rogers Bodreaux, Bobbie Young and Leo Farias. You can look them up using "google", the State of Texas Bar website or www.avvo.com. Their prices might vary quite a bit. There are not a lot of attorneys that are willing to take on CPS.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney, Arbitrator & Mediator 8978 Kirby Drive Houston, TX 77054

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search